WV iTransition

Instructions Frequently Asked Questions

©2018 Disability Rights Center of Kansas and Disability Rights of West Virginia

Funding for this project has been provided, at taxpayer expense, by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Administration for Community Living (ACL); U.S. DHHS, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA); U.S. Department of Education (DOE), Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA); and the Social Security Administration (SSA). SSA has reviewed this information for technical accuracy only; however, this should not be considered an official SSA statement.